We are looking for an innovative and experienced technocrat to join our team. The Software professional is responsible for developing and supporting the technical development plan for projects. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the end product meets the technical development standards, fully functional, bug-free, and user-friendly.
Experience 2+ years
No. Of Openings: 2
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop Software solutions within stringent timelines.
- Able to do technical analysis and troubleshoot internal and production bugs.
- Co-ordinate and support project co-ordinator/project manager.
- Development coding standards are achieved
- Adopt to new technology in quick time.
- Work with internal teams to understand and analyse their needs and to ensure that proposed solutions caters to the same.
- Implement Unit tests and Functional tests to ascertain highest quality of deliverables.
- Having knowledge of Reactjs is preferable.
- Critical thinker and creative mindset – and the ability to approach a problem creatively.
- A meticulous approach to work.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Database knowledge spanning across SQL, PL/SQL, MSSQL Server, Performance tuning and RDBMS is preferred.
- Proven track record of successful and timely project delivery.